- D-Sub Hoods
- D-Sub Connectors
- D-Sub Kits
- Modular Connectors
Hiring a BDM for Southern Europe
Here at Edac Europe, we are on the search for a Business Development Manager to manage our territories in Southern Europe. The BDM will be tasked with continuously maintaining strong relationships with our existing customers, whilst nurturing profitable partnerships with new customers and resellers. The successful individual will join a small tight-knit, friendly sales team and work in conjunction with marketing to create promotional content to fully support their efforts on the continent.
To be effective in this role you will have proven sales experience, ideally within the connector/or related market, with the ability to drive consistent sales activity, deliver results from your own pipeline generation and achieve set targets. You will need to possess confidence, have great communication skills and a super proficiency, both written and spoken in English and one or more EU language.
About the opportunity:
· You will work closely with internal sales colleagues to oversee quotations, orders, and deliveries, ensuring first class customer service.
· Build a comprehensive and actionable lead list with a clear strategy for approaching the identified leads.
· Travel to prospect locations as necessary to pursue highly qualified opportunities.
· Report directly to the Sales Director.
· Liaise with other key departments within EDAC both in Europe and overseas.
· Periodic attendance to UK HQ at our sister company MH Connectors, in Wellingborough, Northampton.
· Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the organisation.
· Proactive, independent thinking with high energy/positive attitude.
· Tenacity and grit to close deals as forecasted.
· Familiarity with individual countries' culture and business practices.
· Solid numerical and IT skills.
· Ideal languages: French, Italian, Spanish
· This is a remote role, please let us know what country you are applying from.
EDAC are a global player in the connector market, supplying customised and industry standard products manufactured to the highest merit. Over the years our group of companies has strengthened and grown, concurrently our product offering has evolved to one of the largest ranges of interconnect products in the marketplace.
Learn more and apply:
For more information and a conversation about you, the role and us, please DM Chrissy Cooper, Sales Director or email your contact details, along with the country you are based in, to: email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: 12:00 noon, Friday 31st March 2023.